S450 Advance Spectrum MAX LED Grow Light Panel
Advance Spectrum MAX LED Grow Light 2x5 Array Highlights:
- 290W actual power consumption
- Ideal footprint: 2ft.x3ft. (6sq ft.)
- 180 total LEDs: 3W Bridgelux BXr aircraft LED chips
- Exclusive Infrared IR Diode for strong resin production
- Full Spectrum lighting for the entire grow cycle
- Deep canopy penetration with 60 degree secondary lens mangifier
- Approx. 50,000+ hour lifespan
- 3 Year Warranty
- 120 Satisfaction Guarantee
This 290 watt LED grow light from Advance Spectrum MAX is comparable to a traditional 400w HPS grow light. We tested the performance and created an infographic showing our results. The 2x5 array is perfect for small grow rooms that can utilize a footprint of 2ft.x3ft. (or 6 square feet).
What makes this LED an Advance Spectrum MAX LED?
- Robust plant growth - Advance Spectrum MAX LED Grow Lights stimulates all phases of robust plant growth (seedling, vegging, and flowering) by emitting high intensity full spectrum lighting for chlorophyll A and B production.
- Dual Lens Technology - Our Advance Spectrum MAX LED lights increases Canopy Penetration with the Dual Lens feature. It increases PAR by 200% by maximizing light dispersion and focuses the light intensity with the second 60 degree angle mangnifying lens.
- Sleek design - Extra large aluminum heat sinks, quiet fans, and precision drivers, all neatly packaged in a sharp looking LED grow light system.
- Higher yields with a budget in mind - High quality lights don't have to break the bank. Our lights are 40% cheaper than our competitors without sacrificing on quality or features.
- Brand New in Retail Package and Ready to Ship
- Panel Dimensions: 24" x 11" x 3"
- 180x LED's Diodes with 3w Chips
- New Infrared LED wavelength: 710 IR (Promotes resin growth on plant for protection and growth)- it looks like there's nothing at all!
- Approx. Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Built-in Cooling Fans
- Heat dissipation design
- Full spectrum, great for all phases of plant growth
- Perfect for Indoor Growing in any medium: Hydroponics, Aeroponics, or Soil
- Hanging Hardware for Easy Set up in Minutes!
* Note: Infrared diodes do not give off a visible spectrum. Although it is helpful to your plants and is actively working the moment you turn your light on, it will not be visible to the naked eye.
** Light ratings are based on the number of diodes in the unit multiplied by the chip wattage.