- Our Mission
Indoorvegan was born through a desire to provide a place where people can come to learn about and purchase the means to cultivate produce indoors. Our services are of course not limited to vegans, vegetarians and health conscious people, but to anyone and everyone who has a desire to grow their own. Whether you find yourself in a climate not conducive to growing, living in an apartment in the city, or just want to grow produce in the privacy of your own home or business, you have come to the right place. Our local growers have years of experience cultivating anything and everything from vegetables to fruiting trees, herbs and even mushrooms. We are now online to share our expertise with a larger audience. Growing is our Passion!
The team at Indoorvegan has you covered from start to finish. Not only do we provide grow consultation, instruction, and the highest quality equipment to get you growing, we also have multiple resources and guides for help along the way.
Don't let the name fool you, at Indoorvegan we cater not only to Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Restaurants that demand the best and freshest herbs & produce grown on premises.
- Hobbyists & Garden clubs.
- Garden growers who find themselves out of luck in the winter.
- Kitchen warriors who want fresh home grown herbs in their dishes.
- Those who live where outdoor growing is not possible due to environmental reasons or apartment living.
- Schools and for educational purposes.
- Those with specific dietary needs or medicinal purposes.
- Those with SAD - Seasonal Affective Disorder (our vegetative grow lights mimic the spectrum of the summer sun)
- Cultural Diets - Specialty and seasonal/hard to find produce.
We can help you design a garden set-up from beginner to expert, large and small, at home or in your place of business. Our growers are on staff to help you achieve your growing goals.